Image Map

Friday 6 September 2013

I'M 21!







I've made it! As of 5.31am this morning, I am 21!

I'm feeling massively overwhelmed by the sheer number of people who have taken the time out of their day to wish me a Happy Birthday! It is truly astounding! A current personal favourite message is the dreamy Snapchat from my very good friend Grace. (Also thanks for the present too lady!)



I normally get VERY excited for birthdays (and not necessarily just my own!). They're just so fun and filled with happiness and I absolutely LOVE buying presents. There is little more satisfying than finding the perfect gift for someone.

But this year I haven't been that excited for my own birthday... Not for any particular reason, just a general feeling of old and lacking a life plan. I should have been excited though! I've been SPOILED ROTTEN!

So many cards filled with kind words and some VERY lavish gifts! I could not be more overwhelmed and grateful!





So THANKYOU x 10000000000 to everyone who has dropped me a message wishing me a Happy Birthday and sent me beautiful cards and gifts! I could not be happier!

With Love,
Zoe xx



Let's keep up and chat | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin' |

No comments:

Post a Comment