Image Map

Sunday 8 September 2013

Autumn is here!

Hello there!

Although I love both the Summer sun and Winter snow very very much, Autumn is definitely my favourite season!! Yellow leaves, scarves, hats, big, snuggly coats and knowing that soon it will be necessary to have film nights at our house with the whole world bundled in our living room trying to keep warm- what more can you ask for?!

It also feels refreshing, new and shiny when September hits as it is the start of the academic year (my last one ever- waa!) so new stationary needs to be bought, that 'I'm going to get into a routine and sort my life out' thing sets in, and exercise runs and jumps at me like a bulldozer. (I'm excited for all of the above though!)

For now, I have two weeks before my last year of insane study and silliness begins, and I'm terrified and wild with excitement at the same time.



I also purchased my first jumper of the season last week, which is a sure sign that Autumn is upon us!

Are you guys Autumn fanatics too? What are your favourite Autumn purchases?

With love,

Zoe xx




Let's keep up and chat | Twitter | InstagramBloglovin' |

No comments:

Post a Comment