Image Map

Monday 9 September 2013

Autumn Lucky 7 | AW Wishlist

Hello there!

As Autumn/Winter is rolling in, it seems only fitting to spend an evening after work scouring my favourite clothing websites admiring my newest potential buys for the chilly months ahead!

Here are what I like to think of as my 'Lucky 7' for this AW. They're nothing too fancy or extravagant, just some of my favourite finds as the new AW products roll in.


I found all of these items online, on the respective companies websites.

01. ASOS Floral Gem Bag, £45
02. TOPSHOP Quilted Leather Look Biker Jacket, £58
03. TOPSHOP Mighty Tan Leather Zip Boots, £45
04. URBAN OUTFITTERS Pendant Hedgehog Necklace, £14
05. DOROTHY PERKINS - Snake Aztec Tube Dress, £25
06. RIVER ISLAND Black Coated Amelie Superskinny Jeans, £45
07. BOOHOO Ivy Soft Touch Slouchy Cardigan (Wine), £25


What are your favourite finds for the AW? What am I missing out on?

With love, 
Zoe xx



Let's keep up and chat | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin' |


2 comments:

  1. Nice wishlist I love the cardigan and jeans !

    I'm following you on bloglovin hope you'll do the same! :)
    http://mathilda2710.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mathilda! I love your blog too!! Have been looking at it today! :)

      Delete