Image Map

Wednesday 15 January 2014

100 Happy Days! || Week 2

Hello, hello, hello!
Loaded with cold and illness, but we are powering through, team! The rain is falling, my best friend is back in town for a week, and as promised, your mid-week dose of happy days is here!

7. 9th January 2014 - The gym gear is back on and we are back in business! 

9. 10th January 2014 - Happy Birthday Grandad! The big 7-0! The best!

10. 11th January 2014 - Alumni Sports Day. It was cold, it was fun, it was wonderful!

11. 12th January 2014 (late night/early morning photo cheat but I love this one so much!) - Two of the closest pals just being close pals!



I had hoped to take a few more snaps this week to fill up this post, so if you're disappointed, I'm truly sorry! Alumni beat me up, and then my cold jumped on the bandwagon and after almost three long days, my voice has returned, and the coughing is becoming less and less!

What has made you guys happy this week?

With Love, Zoe 
x





No comments:

Post a Comment