Image Map

Saturday 31 August 2013

Nail Varnish heaven

Hello there!


As a holiday season approaches, I get SUPER excited to wear nail varnish... An odd concept, I know, but when you have the world's most un-glamorous job which (strictly no nail varnish), and you're netball-ing 4 times a week (strictly no long nails), the chance to pamper my hands and treat them to a delicious coat or two of nail varnish is rare and precious!

Aside from the fact that it helps to keep my painfully weak nails to grow strong and happy, being able to have jolly hands makes me a very happy lady!

So on a small shopping trip with Mama today, I picked up some little bargains in Boots!


Colour Show by Maybelline is always a favourite of mine anyway- it just seems to go on nicely and doesn't chip too quickly, which is all I really ask for in a nail varnish! And even better, ONLY £2.99!
From left to right, the colours I chose were:

150 Mauve Kiss
214 Green with envy
341 Orange Attack
110 Urban Coral
211 Tanned & Ready - VINTAGE LEATHER (Very excited to try this one out!!!!)


I also purchased a few of my old faithfuls, L'Oreal, still at a very reasonable £3.99 a bottle.
I bought the two colours below (503 Addictive Plum & 836 Scarlet Tinsel) in an attempt to do an accent nail which always looks snazzy!
(As you can see in the picture, little Lexie had her hands all over this glittery duo!)


I'd love to hear what nail varnishes you guys like! Bring me into your jazzy hand world!

With love,
Zoe xx



Let's keep up and chat | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin' |



No comments:

Post a Comment