Image Map

Tuesday 27 August 2013

Got a secret, can you keep it?

Hello there!



I'm jumping in head first with the blog, and to all those who know me, it would seem fitting that, as we rapidly approach Season 4 Summer Finale night, I dedicate this blog to ABC Family's Pretty Little Liars.


Addicted does not even cover it. Forever spending my Wednesday mornings before lectures watching the episode which aired in the US the previous night, and more recently I've become obsessed with the crazy clues that writer I. Marlene King has been tweeting. It has been a LONG four seasons of mystery, death and anonymous messages, believe me! And I know that I'm not the only one to have been hit with this PLL bug!

For those of you who are not crazed fans, Pr
etty Little Liars is a teen-drama based on the books written by Sara Shepard, set in the town of Rosewood, Pennsylvania. It follows the lives of four girls, who begin to received anonymous text messages a year after their best friends death. Eventually is seems that EVERYONE in the whole town becomes involved and no one knows who is sending the messages etc. VERY Gossip Girl-esque, and if the Gossip Girl finale hysteria is anything to go by, I'm sure that finding the answers to all of the questions viewers have built up over the last 3 years will cause madness within the social networking world!


Be sure to let me all know if you're fans, and what you think of tonight's episode!!!


With love,

Zoe xx



Let's keep up and chat | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin' |

No comments:

Post a Comment